Your Information is Protected
Pointe Vista Development, LLC will not disclose or sell any of your personal information, including but not limited to your name, address to any third party.
WARNING: If you do so, Pointe Vista and most other e commerce websites will NOT provide useable information to you.
To eliminate cookies you may have currently accepted, and to deny cookies in the future, follow this procedure:
If you are using Netscape Navigator 3.0 , go to the Options Menu, to Network Preferences and then to Protocols. Check the box that says "Show an alert before accepting a cookie." Then go into your Netscape folder (usually c:program files etspace avigator) and delete the file which is called "cookies.txt." Under Windows 95, you could also use the Find feature on the start menu to simply find the file called Cookies.txt.
In Internet Explorer 3.0, go to the View menu, then to Options, then to Advanced. Check the box that says "Warn before accepting cookies." Then go into your cookies directory (usually c:windowscookies) and delete all the files you have there. Once you delete these files, you will have no more cookies, and you will be prompted each time a Web site attempts to send a cookie to your system. At that time, you can choose to either Accept or Cancel the cookie.
If you are using Netscape 4.0+, go to "Edit" in the menu bar, click on "Preferences", click on "Advanced", and check the box that says "Warn me before accepting a cookie". Now go to your "Start" button, click on "Find", click on "Files and Folders", type "cookies.txt" into the search box that appears, and click "Find Now". When the search results appear, drag all files listed, into the "Recycle Bin". Now shut down and restart your Netscape.
In Internet Explorer 4.0, go to the View menu, then to Internet Options, then to Advanced. Check the box that says "Prompt before accepting cookies." Then go into your cookies directory (usually c:windowscookies) and delete all the files you have there. Once you delete these files, you will have no more cookies, and you will be prompted each time a Web site attempts to send a cookie to your system. At that time, you can choose to either Accept or Cancel the cookie.
How to Contact Us:
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EYC’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Oklahoma.